Each master’s meet may have its own rules. Here are some options.
- British Columbia Adult Gymnastics Code – This code is the fabulous. It offers three levels: Level 1 for athletes who are new to gymnastics and competition, Level 2 for athletes who used to be in interclub competition and Level 3 athletes who used to compete at advanced Provincial (Regional) or National Levels. It even includes modified A skills. It’s so realistic and thoughtful.
- Azarian Gym Masters Classic Guidelines
- AAU Gymnastics Rules - AAU includes a Lady’s division for adults, no men’s division yet.
- British Veterans Championships
- Germany See third heading down under “Informationen für Senioren” that’s the over 30 code. If you don’t read German, Google Translate does a pretty good job on these codes.
- Gymnastics Ontario Women’s Masters Rules.